Sunday 16 August 2015

Rajaram's Daughter's Headshave

Rajaram is a high class rich man. His wife banumathy is also very strictly in following the rules of her caste. They had three daugthers. Named - Radhika, Renuka, Rekha. All the three were very beautiful.
Radhika in her 3rd Final year of B.E. Very beautiful - having her hair just below her hip which is very thick and long. Renuka - 2nd Year of B.E. She is also very beautiful - having long hair upto her knees which is very thick, shiny and long then Radhika. Rekha is the younger of all - beautiful then the other two and also having long and thick hair below her knees - studying +2. She daily wearing double folded braids for her school. When her hair is folded and double braided it longs upto her hip.
Both three girls loves their long hair very much. Their life going smoother. Banumathy their mother is very strict. But taking care of the three girls very well. One day Rajaram saw her elder daughter Radhika is travelling with a guy in bike when she normally at the college time. She din’t noticed that her father seen her. She was sitting on the back side of motorcycle holding her hands on the guy who is driving that motor cycle.
Rajaram got shocked and irritated by this Act. He doesn’t did anything. Just returned to his residence and call his secretary Mr. Murugan and tell about the incidence and ask him to enquire about the boy secretly. Mr. Murugan also enquired about that guy who take Radhika with Motor Cycle. Mr. Murugan told to Mr. Rajaram that guy is from a lower class - who is staying near the coovam side one small hut with his mother and his sister. He don’t have father. That guy is not a good guy having so much of bad habits. That guy loves Radhika mainly for her wealth and her beauty. So he won’t want to Radhika at any reason.
Rajaram got very angry on his elder daughter action. Then he takes a decision. So he then make a conversation with his wife and his secretary about that. First they did not agree but after Rajaram’s point they agree for that. So he called Mr. Murugan’s wife Mrs. Poornima for help. Mrs. Poormina have maintaining a good relation ship with both the three girls. So he asked her for help and told about his plan. Poornima is a average lady but having long, nice and shiny hair upto her hip. But Murugan already shaved his head in a temple just a week ago.
Mrs. Poornima accepted that. The four people (Rajaram, poornima, banumathy, murugan) waiting for the time to work out the plan. Radhika returned from college to home very earlier. Mrs. Poornima taking coffee for her. She enters Radhika’s Room. She gave coffee to Radhika. Then she started to take Radhika’s Bride in her hand and just said to Radhika that “Your hair are so beautiful. Make it more beautiful by cutting your front hairs as i saw a model in TV. Its very glamorous”. But Radhika said “Mummy won’t give permission for that”. But Poornima said “I will get permission for your mother for that cut”. Radhika said “From Mummy, No way”. But Poornima said “When we are watching a serial in TV a Actress cut her front hair which is ur length hair - Seeing that Ur Mummy said that it is very superb. So permission from your mummy i will get it. But you agree for that front haircut - OK”.
Radhika said “If you get that permission I will ok for that”. Poornima was in happy because their plan works out. So she said to Radhika “Wait I will return in few mins” and goes away from Radhikas Room. After a few mins she returned to Radhika’s Room and said “Radhika I got the permission. Ur mother said ok for that”. Radhika was happy. But she did not knows about the plan of them.
She also told that your mother also coming with us. Radhika asked “where do we can cut front layers of hair”. Poornima told that “I know a young man who is running a saloon near the end of the street. I have cutted my daughter’s hair there. Visiting Parlour is more expensive. Just front Bang Cut Only. So visit there and cut the front bang there”. Now Banumathy coming in is also accepted that.
Radhika is also says ok for that. So Banumathy told Radhika to refreshen up and get ready for the saloon. Ok says Radhika. At that time Rajaram along with Murugan goes to the barber shop run by the young man and told him that three ladies come there very shortly. So make a headshave for that girl who is young of all without her consiscence. Kumar who is running a barbershop at the end of the street of Rajaram House. He had a eye on the hair of three girls as well as Banumathy who is also having long hair. But he did not know who is going to headshave whether the three girls or relative of Rajaram. So he is eargly waiting for that three ladies.

                                                         

From Barber Kumar Point of View Now - on :
Waiting for that three ladies my face became bright when I saw that elder daughter of Rajaram coming along with Banumathy and Poornima. I acted without knowing anything of their plans. When the three entered my saloon poornima who asked me that can you cut the front bang of ladies hair. I said yes. Then she turned to Radhika to came front. Seeing her i become very happy. Just told hair to sit on the chair.
She sits of the chair. The other two is waiting at the back. I told her to put the braid in front because when she sit on the chair her hair also on the back between chair and her body. So she pulled her braid to front. Seeing her long hair i was so much excited. Said to her to open her braid. She asked why to open the braid. I told it is very easy to excute the front bang with equal trims. She said ok.
She began to open her braid. I was amazed to see her long hair opening. When only she opened the band at the bottom of her her i asked her to free her hands. She asked why. I will now open your hair with backside. She said ok. I opened her hair. It was very thick and long. After opening her long hair i spreaded the hair on her back.
Taking water sprayer i sprayed on her head. She asked why are you spraying water in head. I said it is easy to manage the hair with cutting. Then she didnot asked any question. I drenched her hair a lot. Then i take a comb to manage her hair. I just combed her hair. Then take a scissor and asking her how many length it should be the front bang. Poornima came between us and said this is the length. I said Ok.
Then combing her hair making a double pony tail on her head. Radhika asked why u r making ponytail with rubber band. I said its easy to pull the hair which was to be cutted and the other hair or safe. She said Ok. Then i take a classic knife which was i already loaded with new blade without her consiscence. Then I made her head bow toward ground. Came in front of her just nodded her head down. She realized that some thing is going happen. She just looks at my hands. She was shocked. Because i am ready to shave her with knife. She just get irritrated and refused and shaked her head.
She asked me “Why are you handling knife and what are you doing with my head? Did you want to shave my head.” She turned against Poornima and asked “what is this? - I won’t lose my hair and I don’t shave my head”. Telling this she got to relieve from the chair. But this time Poornima and Radhika’s mother suddenly pulled her back to chair. Now Radhikas mother said to me “Start your work”. But Radhika shaked her head and shouted “Mother - Don’t cut or shave my head” and she shaking her head. I won’t get a chance to start the shaving. At that time Mr. Rajaram along with Mr. Murugan entered the shop. Mr. Rajaram told Murugan to hold her head without shaking.
Radhika get shocked about their decision. Her expression now turns into cry. She is crying “Don’t shave my head - I won’t.” She started crying loudly. Mr. Rajaram got irritrated with her cry. He took a scissor which is on my table, give it to me to cut the hair and then make shave. Radhika refused to cut or shave. Rajaram is now holding her hands, Mrs. Banumathy holding her legs, Murugan holding her head and poornima is holding her in the chair.
I also said some irritations will be appear when the hair is cutted and shaved. So I will shave her hair with double pony tail. Rajaram said Ok. Then I started to shave her head with double ponytail. I put the knife on the centre part of her head on partition of hair and started to move there. White patches appeared. I moved knife on her head very fastly. Hair began to hang on the pony tail which I ready maked on head. Radhika have no option to move her head. A Bunch of ponytail is fallen on her right side. Right side is completed. I took the ponytail and placed on the mirror table which is placed before her. I stared to shave on the left side now. She become very guilty and she did not say anything. But she is crying. Left side ponytail is now released from her head. After 15 mins I finished shaving. Rajaram asked me to shave reverse with knife for smooth.
Revathi did not tell anything. After reverse shaving she move from the chair and ready to back to her residence. Rajaram payed Rs. 100 for shaving. I received the amount. All left from the shop. I was the only person in the saloon. I took the 2 ponytails and joined that together. Its very thick and very long. I think if i sell that to hair wig maker definitely its worth a minimum amount of 20,000/-. I was happy about that. I only charged Rs. 100/- for Shaving. I feel that the financial problems for this month is over.
After that incident of headshave after two days I came to know that Revathi run away from her house with that guy. I feel very sad about that. Then again after 2 days i came to know that the younger girl Rekha have also a love affair with her school mate. She is also ran away from her house. I got shocked about that. After 1 week i came to know that Rekha got caught by her father and his servants and taken back her to home. When I hear the news on a day morning Mr. Rajaram and Mr. Murugan came to my saloon. I was busy with a customer. When he came he asked me “when you are free”. I said from “afternoon 3 pm i am free”. He said “Come to my home and there is a work for you”. I said “ok. I will there by 3 pm Sir”. He said “Nice. Can I make a remember of that.” I answered “Sir I will be there by 3. So no rememberance required for me”. He said ok.
After he returned back I finished my work by 1 pm and taken my lunch. After some relaxation i watched the time. Now 2.25 pm. I thinked about what sunderesan said. I come to a conclusion that there should be another long hair headshave. I become excited. I already know that the younger of the three girls having that long hair of all. I think that she caught by her father. So he decided to make a headshave or haircut for her. I thought that. Time pass away. Now i watched the time. Its 2.50 pm. I already arranged my tools that is scissor, knife, blade, comb, water sprayer and all the things for shave and cut. I started to move towards Rajaram house.
I reached there by 2.53 pm. I knocked the door. I heard the sound that sunderesan asking Poornima to open the door. Poornima opened the door. Saw me. Then she guided me to the main hall. At the main hall Mr. Rajaram, Mr. Murugan and Mrs. Banumathy was taking with each other. On seeing me Mr. Rajaram came near to me and asked whether i brought the equipment for shaving. I said yes. I asked Mr. Rajaram “which one is to get shaved”. He said “I will tell you - did you want anything for shaving”. I said “yes, i need a bucket of water”. Now poornima moved towards a room and get a bucket of water for me. I sit down at the corner of room and make arrangements of tools for shave.
Mr. Rajaram came near to me and said “Shave me”. I was shocked and I was in absence of mood. Because I already thought that the young daughter of Mr. Rajaram should be shaved. I was in sad mood. Mr. Rajaram sit before me. I drenched his head with water and started shaving. I finished his headshave within 3 mins. I again shave his head for smoothness. After finishing his headshave he said “Make your tools to shave some other persons”. I get a brighten mood with his words.


At that time Mr. Rajaram’s younger daughter Rekha is just come out of her room. I noticed that she had taken her head bath just few mins before because she is woring a towel on her head. She is shocked to see her father bald and noticed that i am sitting down at there. She is reacting very shockingly. Rajaram called his younger daughter Rekha to came near him. She is moving very slowly towards him with very sad and shocking expression. Then Mr. Rajaram asked Rekha to sit before me. Rekha refused asking why and started crying. Rajaram in shouting manner “Do what i say”. But Rekha refused. Rajaram told that “If you do what I say then I will make after 3 years the arrangements to marry the guy which you love. Other wise i will send my persons to kill him with his family”. Rekha got shocked and said “No. Don’t do that. I will do as per your words”. Rajaram and Murugan moved away from the room saying to “Poornima - you will take care of that shave. We will be back again in 15 mins”. Poornima replied ok. Banumathy saying that she is going to kitchen.
Rekha slowly began to sit in front of me. She is crying sitting with crying eyes. I noticed that the towel on her head is in very huge shape. I was very happy and excited. I thought that the hair was also very long and thick. I nodded her head down and to open the towel from her head. Poornima got noticed and move towards us and she helped in open that towel from Rekha’s head. Poornima just releasing the towel from Rekha’s Head. Now her hair released from the towel and falling down. Rekha is crying too much. Now the total towel is released from her head. Her hair is wet and hanging front and back. I again noded her head to down and start partitioning the hair from back to right and left side. I wish to shave her with full length hair straight away. So I gathered her hair two sides. Then I take a comb to comb her hair.
Poornima noticed and came near to me and told “Do you want any help”. I said yes. She take another comb and partitioning the hair from left and right side. Now the hair is partitioned. Then i asked poornima to comb that right side and i was combing Rekha’s hair in the left side. Rekha had a huge massive and long hair. So i was very difficult to comb her hair. After making freely combing of her hair then i asked Poornima to make a braid on right side. Poornima asked why. I said “the length is very long and the thickness is very massive. If we make braid on each side then it is easy to shave Rekha’s Hair. That’s why i am telling” i replied poornima. Poornima said “OK. I braid on right side. You make the braid on left side”. Now i was making a braid on the left side. Poornima braiding the right side hair. After 5 mins of braiding we finished braiding of Rekha’s hair and folded that braid and put a band at the end of the hair. Now Rekha is in double braid
I am very much excited to see the length of the braid. Rekha is sitting in front of me. Her half braids on each side is on the floor. Another half length is hanging in each side of her head. Just imagine the length. I just now nodded her head to the ground and take a mug of water and pour on her head. Her hair is already wet. I also drenched the hair roots. Then i take a knife put a blade in it. On seeing it Rekha cried loudly. I downed her head a side and started to shave her. “Scrhhhh” the sound on her head make a white patch on her head. I started to shave her slowly. It was very difficult to shave her because her hair is very thick. Started on right side i shaved it completely. Now the braid is falled on the ground. 
Then i make a move to shave her left side. On seeing her hair in the ground she cried continuously. But i don’t care about her cry. I am very much interested in shaving her left side. After 15 mins i completely shaved her. Mr. Rajaram and Mr. Murugan returned back. On seeing the shave is completed Mr. Rajaram told me to make smooth on her head. I repeated the process of shaving. Its very smooth. Mrs. Banumathy also returned from kitchen. Then Mr. Rajaram asked Banumathy that “Did you also want to shave your head”. Banumathy replied yes. 
Rajaram told me to shave Banumathy head. Banumathy came before me and sat down. I asked to open her hair from band. She is also having long hair upto hip but not so thick. She just opened her hair. I noded down her head and started pouring water in her head. After making massage to her hair roots with water I separated her hair into two parts and make knots on each side as headshave take place in Tirupati. Then i guided her down and started to shave her. It is very easy to shave her. Within 5 mins I completed the shaving.
So i thought that i completed the work. So I put the two braids of Rekha and Banumathy in a bag and began to pack up my tools. Mr. Rajaram come near to me and said “just wait for 10 mins. You have to shave another one”. Then I got some exclamations and noticed Poornima. I asked him “Who is the person”. He replied that “wait for 10 mins. That person will be here within 10 mins”. I got confused about that person. So i am eagerly waiting for that person.
After 10 mins Renuka - the second daughter of Rajaram returned from her college. She noticed that her mother, father are bald and shocked and also noticed me. She don’t tell any thing and entering her room. Rajaram asked poornima to call Renuka. I was so much excited and think that she is the person for headshave. Poornima just entered Renuka’s room and returned with her.
Renuka was a little bit afraid followed Poornima. Rajaram told Renuka to Shave her hair. She was shocked to hear this. She said “No Daddy. I am a good girl. I have no love affairs. I will concentrate only on studies. No. Don’t shave my head”. But Rajaram replied that “I know that you are concentrating on your studies and you are a good girl. But this is the punishment for you for not telling me beforely about the love affairs of Radhika and Rekha which you should know about that earlier”. Renuka said sorry for that. But Rajaram said “You should accept the punishment of shaving your head. Otherwise I won’t allow you to continue your studies. You will be here at the residence and I will make arrangements for your marriage and you should be married earlier”. But Renuka said “Daddy i will study well and became a industrialist. That is the dream of me. But don’t gave any punishment dad”. She started crying. Rajaram was very confident with his decision and said “Go and shave your head. That is the only way to continue your studies”. 
Poornima and Banumathy also told Renuka to shave her head. She started crying and poornima moved Renuka towards me. Renuka sat before me. I just watched Renuka’s Hair. It is Single braided hair upto her knee length and also thick with Jasmine Flower on her braid. Poornima just take Renuka’s hair from her back and started to unbraid her hair. I just stopped Poornima in doing this. Poornima asked why. I said I will shave with that single braid. Poornima said Ok. Then i started noding Renuka head down. Take a mug of water and pour on Renukas head and started massaging her hair root. Then i put a new blade on knife and watched the face of Renuka. She is now crying loudly. I started shaving her head from the front left side. Her hair is now fully drenched with water but neatly braided. So I started from the front of her her head and started shaving left side. She is crying. White patches began to appear on her front left head. I slowly shaving her head. After a few minutes of shaving front leaf head i slanted her head and started to shave her right front side. Now the hairs are hanging on the centre of head. Small and tiny hairs fallen on her saree which is she wearing. After completing the front side I asked her to turn back and sit down. Now she slowly turned back. Tears are rolling on her eyes. I just watched her back side hairs. It is neatly braided with jasmine flowers.
As she turned back i take a mug of water again and drenched her root hairs. Then I started to shave her back. Its amazing to see the hairs releasing from her head and hanging on the braid. I started to shave very excitingly. After a few minutes i thought i have to finish and release the braid from Renukas head. I just pull the braid. But it wont come. Some small layers of hair on her head is not released. Then i shaved that hairs also. Now her braid get released from her head and get freedom from him. Its very long and thick. I started so smoother her head. Within 3 mins i finished in smoothening her head. I finished that shaving also. I realised that the shaving work is completed.
Then came a tragedy. Mr. Murugan asked poornima to shave her head. She asked why. He answered that all the people in the house is bald except Poornima. So he decided to shave her head also. First Poornima not agreed for that. But after compulsion of Murugan that his Master Mr. Rajaram family total bald the girls will be jealous of Poornima’s Hair Poornima agreed to shave her head. But she told she can be shaved by her wish. Murugan told ok. Then Poornima sat before me and told that “She can be shaved with double bun either side”. I said ok. Then poornima began to release her braid and loosen her hair. Now i watched her her. It is also thick and long. I make two parts of her hair. I asked her to turn left side. I hold the left side hair and make a tight bun on her left side. Then i asked her to turn right side. She said leave that right side and shave with loosed hair. I said ok. Then i take a mug of water and began to drench her hair roots on the right side. After messaging her hair roots on the right side and just pour water on the left side bun and just shake the bun to fetch the water.
Now I put another new blade in my knife and hold her head and asked her to which side i will start shaving. He said that left bun side. So i started to shave on the centre partition of the left side. I already put the bun in very tight. After i started shaving the bun began to loosen up. After several strokes of knife on her head the bun is now falling on her lap. So i just turned her head to the left side. The hair drenched with water on right side got dried when i shaved that left side. So again i take a mug of water and drenched her hair. Water is falling in strokes on her head. She said to start that right side. I started to shave. Hairs began to fall on her laps continuously. She noticed. Some tears came out of her eyes. After a few mins I finished shaving her head completely and smootly i started to collect the loose shaved hair. After collecting that i put a rubber band on that bunned hair and loosed hair together and put into my bag.
Rajaram was very happy with my shaving effort. So he paid Rs. 1000/- for that work. I collected it and returned to my saloon. After that i closed the door of saloon inside and took the collected hairs and put on the table and seeing it. I also took the ponytail of Radhika which is in the saloon and also added that to this collection. I seperated each ones hair to loosen hair separately.
Rekha’s Hair is the longest of all the hair i ever seen. It is also very thick. Next to that Renuka’s hair is long. Then Radhikas hair. But Poornima hair is very shiny and thick. Banumathy hair is long but normal thickness. I am happy to process the head shave for five long hair ladies. Then I took all the hairs to my friends wig shop. He is very excited to see such long hair. He appreciate me for shaving the hair directly from root tip. Then I sold the hairs. Its cost nearly Rs. 1,15,000 income for me. I am much happy in that. I am eagerly waiting for another turn of long hair ladies headshave. I will narrate if i get another headshave of ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn dollars by locking premium pages of your blog / site?
    All you need to do is to open an account on AdscendMedia and use their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete