Wednesday 26 August 2015

Long haircut of young girl


It was 24th feb 2008,Sunday morning. I opened my barbershop and just
waiting for customers.I saw a lady wearing a sari and a young girl in
her 20's heading to my salon.
The girl was wearing a knee length skirt and a broad round necked
t-shirt.She was realy very good looking with all her body basic well
developed.Her hair was waist length,black swinging.
The Lady and the girl entered my salon.The Lady come to me and asked
"Bhaiya kya app ladkiyon ke bal katte hai?"(Do u cut ladies hair?)and
she continued in hindi -"She is Nidhi my daughter,her exams are
starting from next month,and she spends so much time with her hair,and
as she is only 19yrs old,i think i can afford to give her a short
haircut,can u do it?"
"Yes mam i can,a shoulder length bob will be great for her",I said as
she was looking at me and her tears drops.
"not like tht,the lady said,"i want something realy short and cute,and
only one comb will be enough to make her ready" she said.
I understood what she was wanting.
"do yu mean a boys cut?"-i asked her
"yes thts wht I want "-she said me
As i see Nidhi sat on the waiting chair  helpless,puting her head
down crying softly,as she was bent i could see her clevage and i can't
stop myself to see such sexy cleagave"
Ok,mam tell her to sit on the chair- I told the lady
Nidhi jao baitho apne bal katwalo (Nidhi go sit and get ur hair cut)-
told the lady
Mummy not so short please- Nidhi cried and begged to her mom
As i was watching them I found a chance to show my makeover skills and
I could not leave it
As Nidhi come towatds me and sit on the chair ,I watched her legs
,arms are hairy and an idea struct to my mind
I bring a long white cape and wrap it onto her body,I see her face
crying like a child
Suddenly the lady come near us and told me -"just cut the back hair as
short as u can,and also the sideburns as small as possible"
I interupt the lady and told -"should I cut her hair into a super short crop
?"
How's that -she asked me
I explained her and shown  her a picture of really very short haired girl.
I convinced her that a short crop will be best for her daughter.
As she agreed.
I took a comb and tied a high ponytail of Nidhi's hair.
I see she is sitting helpless,only begging not to cut her long hair short.
I took a scissor and only Nidhi can hear is "Scnnkkkkkkk , scnkkkkkkkkkkkk"
I started to cut off her long hair.Within a few snips her long grown
ponytail came to my hand leaving a roughly cut chin length bob to her
head.
As Nidhi burst into tears and shy.
I mercilessly threw her ponytail on the floor.Watching her mother with
a satisfied face.Nidhi very upset.
I sprayed water on her hair and combed it extreme left parted,as I
feel after such short haircut she will look very childish.
As the cut proceeded,I started with her left side hair,as I snipped
the locks off her cute very small ear started coming out.
I cut the left side and tapered tightly ,as I see Nidhi is turning red in
shy.
Teasingly I pull and fold her exposed ear and define the perimeter,I
also take almost all the hair from her side burn and made it look like
'V'.
Her mother watching the cut and whenever Nidhi beg to stop she looks
at her in anger and Nidhi enters into a shell.
I cut Nidhi's right side hair same as left side.As I see her small
face becoming smaller and smaller.
Now it was a time for her back haircut.I took several sized combs and
scissors.As I bend her head forward ,her  chin touching her breast.
I start cutting the back hair,dragging almost from skin I cut her back hair.
As I see her mother was very satisfied.
I made a high hairline on her back ,as her nape area was only having
fuzzy hairs.
I sprayed more hair on her top.As I started cutting the top keeping
2.5inches.
I comb her bangs forward and snipped the bangs into above eyes fringe.
Nidhi was crying like a child and looking like a child as well.
Suddenly her mother came near us ,and tell me " upar ka bal aur chota
karo(cut the top hair more shorter)",Nidhi became more selfconcious
and I started cutting the top hair more shorter,this time keeping it
only 1.5 inch with bangs extreme short,infact rarely leaving any
bangs.I finished cutting her hair.And atlast i took the thining shear
and run it all over her head to reduce the volume.
I asked her mom whether I shave her nape or mix the fuzzy hairs of nape?
Her mother agreed to shave her nape.
I took a straight razor and dab water below the hairlines of back
sides and sideburns.I started shaving the fuzzes of those areas. I
shaved her cheeks also below sideburns.
I watched Nidhi crying and feeling shy.Suddenly a plan came to my mind
and I explain Nidhi's mother how Chinese girls gets their body and
face shaved.I found her mother showing some interest.After thinking
for a min she said me to shave Nidhi's armpits,legs,arms and face ,she
also reuqested me to reshape her brows.
Now i taken Nidhi's clothes off only leaving her under wears and
started shaving the unwanted hairs of her body.I also shaped her brows
way to small and  sharp and thin.
Nidhi was begging to leave her , Mummy aur kya karoge mere upar(Mummy
what else you will do on me?) and cried like a child.
At last I examined her freshly cut hair whether its done properly.I
again took a scissor and a comb.I started giving a bit finishing touch
,suddenly a idea come to my mind. I thought if I cut her hair little
bit more shorter her round head shape will be visible which will make
her look more cute and childish.Without asking anything to anyone I
started cutting the hair more shorter ,this time keeping 1 inch only
on top and taking all the bangs off.
Mummy please don't cut my hair more shorter-as Nidhi cried loudly.
Are cutting her hair more shorter?-Her mother asks me.
No no just mixing it properly-I lied and go on cutting it.
As a result a long haired matured looking girl was transformed into a
very very short haired childish looking girl.
I take the cape off rubbed my hand on her extreme short haired
head.Sprayed water and comb the hair left parted.
Turn the chair and told Nidhi to come down.She was looking to her cut
hair on the floor and was crying.
Her mother hold her hand and teasingly touch her short haired
head.They went off as I was happy that I got a chance to cut such long
hair into so short.

1 comment:

  1. A very nice story about justice for a long haired girl getting it all cut off to please her mother. More mothers should do that to their daughters.

    ReplyDelete